Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Big Trouble in Little Blogland

Whoa, folks. It is getting deep up in here. My oh my. Where do I begin? I have some favorite blogs that I read daily. Now, they're favorites because they are so controversial. They're controversial because they are truthful. One of the best radio commentators always starts off his show with "You shall hear the truth, and the truth shall make you mad!". There are a lot of mad people out there right now. And not afraid to spew that stuff around for all of the internet to see. Curse words, inciteful phrases, generalizations, they all abound. Now the hosts don't seem to mind too much. Maybe their skin is thicker than mine. Maybe it's all just funny. But I don't get off on all the ugliness. Let's keep it clean, shall we, ladies?

No comments: