Monday, February 28, 2005

Red diaper doper babies

Hollywood is liberal. I know. I haven't said anything that you don't already know out there. What is up with this? I refuse to believe that all artists are somehow attracted to social programs out of the goodness of their hearts. I guess I just don't get it. I watched a bit of the Oscars last night. The only people who didn't laugh at Chris Rock's Bush jokes were the old fogeys like Mickey Rooney. Not that anything that Chris Rock said offended me. God forbid I be, OFFENDED. That is a truely leftist word. But I often wonder, why? Why is Sean Penn a nut? Jane Fonda, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, Richard Gere? Just to name a paltry few. Maybe it's because they are handled by agents and studios. Because most of the time people who don't strike out and work for themselves have no idea of the amount of money that government steals from us. That must be it. Anybody got any insight on this?

No comments: