Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The World Over

I am truly inspired today. Now this may seem a small thing but I got excited because I saw a Malaysian woman's website and her witness about God. It was inspiring to know that the whole world is full of people who recognize Jesus is the Savior and the Son of God. Maybe that should have been obvious to me, but truly, I just never really considered it too much. Seeing the physical evidence of another person's words and pictures on the other side of the earth just awes me.

Revelations 7:9

After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Let us wave our palm branches high for the Lord Jesus.

No comments: