Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Food for thought

Isn't anyone ever going to post a comment on my blog? What's da matter wid me....

I was actually thinking yesterday how utterly boring this place has been since I got started. When I compare it to other blogs I just come up feeling.....lesser. So, how to spice things up. Hmmm. Personal information seems to get that job done. But how to share without putting family in jeopardy. With recent events being as they are I am a little gunshy about talking about anyone I love. I am, of course, referring to that nutjob that killed the woman for her baby. How do we discuss matters of cyber importance without divulging important facts?

I know, let's talk about strange food combinations! I love peanuts stuffed into the top of an 8 oz. bottle of coke. O.k., now it's your turn.

No comments: